Wednesday, May 9, 2007

WTF

Well since I never get the parts list right we had to return to Home Depo (lumber store) for more stuff yesterday. The parking lot was full to capacity with the exeption of a ginormous square of handicap parking spots right in the front.. like 30..........empty...not even old oil spots in them........ Do people who are so handicaped that they require special parking do alot of home improvements themselves????
You dont have to be the head checker down at the Wal-mart to realize that you don't need 30 handicap parking spots, or even those battery powered carts with three wheels at a do it your self lumber yard.
Caron says its the law.. Well next time im parking right in front and just gonna drool down my face and drag my foot and pretend Im putting in a wheel chair ramp for myself .

6 comments:

Sam said...

I guess it's nice to think of the handicapped - but you're right - thirty spaces seems a bit silly!

Nelly said...

LOL, I say "ginormous" all the time but I never typed it out because I never really knew how it was spelled! Ha ha!

I'm all for thinking about the handicapped, but 30 spots at home depot?! If they're handicapped, they aren't fixin much!

Rambling River said...

Isn't everyone handicapped in one way or another ?
I'm using one of those spots !

* said...

we all were thinking the same thing...you just decided to type it...LOL :P

Blank said...

Yo - those carts come in great for after hours 2x4 jousting in the lumber aisles. And that is all I have to say on the matter.

mcBlogger said...

This may sound cruel, but I once watched an elderly lady take about 10 minutes just to remove herself from her car. It was painfully slow to watch. I felt bad for her, obviously struggling with a lack of dexterity and manouverability. Keeping that in mind, should she be allowed to drive? Would she be able to do her own home improvement, let alone carry her newly aquired purchaces from the store?